by david aslani

Sunday, October 17, 2010

dMW Week #1


Seven days into the commitment of 365. It seems daunting but with the help of my iPhone, it makes the entire process easier. I love how this forces me pinpoint the different, the unusual, and the special. You know, that one moment to capture. It's always the first shot that seems to have that seal of approval.

I'm really happy of the results so far because in the end, I know the product will mean a lot more for me that for you the viewers--this is why I highly recommend people to commit maximum 10 mins a day to just go wild and be creative. Plus it gives you something to reflect on it the end.

Please enjoy this week's dbarer my world tumblr and add me if you're in the community. (And as a side note, dbarerphotography.com is looking rather promising to be released come the new month)

Cheers All!


0 comments:

Post a Comment