by david aslani

Monday, October 25, 2010

dMW Week #2

Two weeks in, and I'm getting a lot of responses. Thank you for all of the follows and the messages you all sent. Its amazing how routine this is becoming. I don't even have to think about it. I just know that I need post something cool that caught my eyes that day by the start of the new one just for personal reasons, but now its growing. And for that , I thank you.

I can start seeing the transition of my days through the photographs. Its been an interesting last week for me but I'm glad I've kept at it. And hopefully this week, I can finish and launch dbarerphotography.com since I'm off university for a week.

Thank you again for all the great support from all my different outlets. If you haven't heard of the remarkable and easy blogging tool called tumblr, please check it out. There's something there for everyone. Hope to see you at dbarer my world for the next week to come.

Cheers.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the life of me I cannot find a way to contact you on tumblr. This may be because I'm a bit special or it may be because I've always found tumblr lacking in this area....

I LOVE your photography. Your project 365 photos have such an ethereal feel about them, and I'm very jealous. :) Do you use a lomography camera or something else?

sedragore.tumblr.com :)

Post a Comment